Monday, 23 March 2015

Theme Reveal Blogging From A to Z April (2015) Challenge









Strap yourselves in readers, and please join me for a wild ride on the Blogging From A to Z April (2015) Challenge. 

The A to Z Challenge involves posting every day in April except Sundays, making a total of 26 blog posts, starting with A and ending with, well, you know how that goes. 

I have chosen to write around the theme of Food and Drink Memories. I’m not talking about descriptions of candle-lit dinners or gourmet delights. No. I’m talking about the way certain foods and drinks spark memories of people, places, or certain periods of my life. And you know there will be plenty from 'the olden days'.

 Now that I’ve finally come up with a theme I’m really excited about this challenge. I hope I’ll give you some entertaining reading, and I am also hoping to make some new friends along the way.






15 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun theme. Food and drink and memories are so linked. I'm always having flashbacks when I eat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for visiting, Stephen. Glad to be aboard. This is my first time. I appreciate the tips and info you have on your blog too.

      Delete
  2. That's a really original theme. Food has the power to evoke and awaken powerful memories, even long after one has last had that food or experienced that memory.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carrie-Anne. And speaking of original, what an amazing theme you have taken on. Best wishes.

      Delete
  3. More Wine, More... I say... kidding, looks like it's going to be a great theme.

    Jeremy [Retro]
    AtoZ Challenge Co-Host [2015]

    There's no earthly way of knowing.
    Which direction we are going!

    HOLLYWOOD NUTS!
    Come Visit: You know you want to know if me or Hollywood... is Nuts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jeremy. Just took a peek at yours. Disney sounds great!

      Delete
  4. Great idea... Spaghetti carbonara in a book-filled flat... "Four Sisters Sauv Blanc" in the boardroom...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy. I remember Preece Chardonay in the boardroom.

      Delete
    2. It still makes me think of Marg...

      Delete
  5. That's a great idea...I love how food can evoke memories! Looking forward to your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sanch. Looking forward to seeing your phobia limericks too.

      Delete
  6. ..and BTW... thanks for not having the ...drumroll... before your reveal.
    I reckon half I've read HAVE included that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, I've seen a bit of drumrolling around, but I didn't notice it until after I posted anyway!

      Delete
  7. That sounds like a good theme! I know sometimes I'll go by a restaurant or someone cooking something and it will stir up a memory from long ago :) Enjoy the challenge!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for popping in, Betty. I am looking forward to seeing your picture posts too.

      Delete